Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumblefoot....

Really sweet Bumblefoot clinic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcKKhYVQSv0
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Bumblefoot
    Buckethead
    Slash
    Izzy

Maybe Axl should just hire Gwamba and be done with it.

Comment

I used to like Bumblefoot a decade ago... but Buckethead will probably probably always be one of my favorites. I wonder how many albums he's been on since the last time I checked like a half dozen years ago, he was already on at least 100 different albums. Session whore... lol I can say every time I've seen him I've been thoroughly pleased.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I love Buckethead's playing, but I can't stand the shtick.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          I love Buckethead's playing, but I can't stand the shtick.
          I agree but I guess it's a good way to keep your anonymity. He doesn't have to worry about being bothered in public ever.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Here's a clip of Bumblefoot at the NAMM 'Randy Rhoads Remembered' show...IMO this is a smokin' job, very faithful to the orig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxDd9...&feature=share
            Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Bumblefoot seems kinda strange, but he's one hell of a guitar player.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
                Here's a clip of Bumblefoot at the NAMM 'Randy Rhoads Remembered' show...IMO this is a smokin' job, very faithful to the orig.

Awesome link Hellraiser! Thanks bro!

Comment

I met Buckethead and he was a weird guy but super cool. I've seen him twice and was amazed both times. Colma will always be one of my favorite albums.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post

I love how he switches to the fretless neck for the whammy work. He did a killer job there for sure.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                      I love how he switches to the fretless neck for the whammy work. He did a killer job there for sure.
                      I like that as well but I wonder what's the point of a whammy bar if you have a guitar with a stainless steel fret board? You wouldn't need a bar theoretically at that point. I prefer to do what he does on the stainless board with my whammy bar.
                      Last edited by leftykingv2; 02-12-2014, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X