Named #1 Suhr Dealer on Earth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Named #1 Suhr Dealer on Earth!

Woohoo! We've just been named the biggest Suhr guitars dealer on the planet!

If you're considering the purchase of a Suhr guitar, amp, pickup or pedal... Both Jay and I here at the shop would welcome the opportunity to serve you. We know the guys at the factory extremely well and can handle even the most complex of orders with ease. We have immediate build slots open and can usually deliver a custom guitar in about 3 months. We've got several financing options available, we ship worldwide, we charge no shipping to most USA locations and I promise, you won't find better service anywhere!

Please drop me a PM, email, use Live Chat on our website or give us a phone call if we can help.

And thanks to Suhr for giving us this award!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    1597 Main Street
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
    -----------------------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Dr Z, Bad Cat, ESP, Jackson & Charvel
    PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Tom Anderson Guitars
    Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie, Two Rock
    3 Time Winner of NAMM's "Top 100 Dealer Award"
    Swart, Morgan, Friedman, Fuchs, Strymon & More!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Congrats Matt!

Comment

Very cool to hear. Congrats, Matt.

Comment

Even better, I think that makes you the number 1 Suhr dealer in the entire universe! Congrats!
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Hey, congrats on that!

Geez, it didn’t seem that long ago that you were asking on this forum what other guitar brand to start selling when people brought up Suhr. That was probably a decade ago, right?!
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Congrats! You guys deserve it!
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Matt!!
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                  Even better, I think that makes you the number 1 Suhr dealer in the entire universe! Congrats!
                  I'd be putting that in all your advertising!
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Well, there's a Venusian gray marketer that shifts more units, but that's outside of official channels and they don't do custom runs.

Congrats for conquering Earth at least!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Congrads! I stopped in there a week or so back to get some acoustic strings (big spender, eh?). Didn't have much time to do more than eyeball what was hanging on the wall. Guy I work with is a lefty, he was pleased to know you had a couple in stock as most places don't.
                      Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

that's cool. Left-handed strings are hard to come by and always cost more
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow! That's an awesome achievement, and that's one bad-ass looking plaque they gave you. Awesome!
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                            that's cool. Left-handed strings are hard to come by and always cost more

Smart ass

Comment

Oops double post

Comment

Working...
                              X