Happy Birthday RacerX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday RacerX

Happy Birthday Ron hope you have a great Birthday!
    According To The Prophecy

hAPy Burthdy Ron!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Happy Birthday bro!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Happy Bidet!
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

fellow aquarian genius! happy birthday!
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Happie berthdaye won!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Where the hell is he?

HBD Ron!
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                Where the hell is he?

HBD Ron!
                He hangs out on FB but hasn't been here in quite some time (last post was in July).
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  He hangs out on FB but hasn't been here in quite some time (last post was in July).
                  Wow, I can imagine policing the grammar slobs there keeps him super-busy
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Does that mean he feels we have finally graduated and no longer need his attention?
                    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                    X