Why EVH still rules....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why EVH still rules....

I was forced to pick up a guitar at the age of eight. Eddie was the reason that I fell in love with it and why I never stopped. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwHQyechNm0
    Last edited by leftykingv2; 01-12-2014, 02:00 PM.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Great tune - the Movie sucked -

Comment

I know there are a lot of haters out there that disagree but he has been a huge influence on a generation of guitarists. Many of today's best players wouldn't be what they are without him paving the way.

Comment

It's a great demonstration of the Sustainor, that's for sure.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Caught a glimpse of the dreaded Smoking Loon on the board...... Glad it seems to be something he's left behind him.

Comment

That's probably the first thing I've heard in decades from EVH that I liked.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                That's probably the first thing I've heard in decades from EVH that I liked.
                Glad you liked it bro!
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
                  It's a great demonstration of the Sustainor, that's for sure.
                  I just think it's a cool bunch of catchy licks. He definitely knows how to use that sustainer and pitch shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                    Caught a glimpse of the dreaded Smoking Loon on the board...... Glad it seems to be something he's left behind him.
                    +1

Comment

Originally posted by Kempo Bulldog View Post
                      I know there are a lot of haters out there that disagree but he has been a huge influence on a generation of guitarists. Many of today's best players wouldn't be what they are without him paving the way.
                      I know I wouldn't be the player I am today without him. That's a fact.

Comment

I don't think I ever heard that track...its awesome!
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                          I don't think I ever heard that track...its awesome!
                          Neither had I until last night. I came across it while browsing youtube and thought I'd share it because I thought it was cool as hell.

Comment

pretty kool.. thanks lefty.. I dont listen to eddie much but that was pretty kool
                            GEAR:
                            #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                            #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                            #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                            #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                            #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                            AMPS:
                            1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                            ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Originally posted by Brandenburg View Post
                              pretty kool.. thanks lefty.. I dont listen to eddie much but that was pretty kool
                              Glad you enjoyed it bro!

Comment

Working...
                              X