Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamming with old friends and Mr.T keeps talking shit.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamming with old friends and Mr.T keeps talking shit.....

The last couple weeks I've been hanging out with a couple of my buddies from my gigging days. We've basically been drinking and smoking and just jamming old cover tunes and in general just clowning around. At the first session my one buddy who is the drummer brings in a vintage 12 inch talking Mr.T action figure. The one with the string on the back. Every break or sometimes even in the middle of a song the drummer would pull the string and a barrage of cliche Mr.T quotes kept blaring through the snare mic. Imagine playing Master of Puppets and during the clean section in the middle hearing "I pity the fool." Last night we all got pretty fucked up and the bass player told the drummer "If you don't stop with that fucking doll I am gonna kill you!" It's been going on for two weeks now and I am sick of it!" The drummer and I just laughed our asses off and he kept doing it. Then my buddy leaves his drum kit to take a piss and the bass player had got his hands on the Mr.T doll!!! The bass player took it outside while the drummer was pissing and yelled really loud "Hey guys get out here" We went out the back door on to my patio and there was the bass player with the Mr.T doll and he had pulled it's pants down! The drummer yelled "hey asshole that thing is vintage it's worth money!" The bass player proceeds to pull an M-80 out of his pocket and sticks it between Mr.T's legs. He then lights the fuse and pulls the string. Mr. T is talking all kinds of shit the drummer is yelling like hell as the fuse is getting low and the next thing you know my wife is yelling out the window at all of us "What the hell is going on down there?" Next thing I know Mr.T's asshole got blown out and he wasn't talking shit anymore. My wife yells "Are you shooting that pistol out there again?" I say "No babe it was Jay he just blew Mr.T's asshole out!" She said "stop drinking and send you little friends home!" Needless to say it was one of the funniest damn things I have ever seen in 37 years and it's something I know I'll remember forever. Dave is still pissed because Mr.T is dead but I think he'll get over it. We had a few more beers and gave Mr.T a proper burial at the end of the yard. All in all I'd say it was a good night. Hope you guys get as much enjoyment out of this as I did.
    Last edited by leftykingv2; 01-11-2014, 09:10 AM.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

pretty funny

and all i can think of is the eddie murphy skit about Mr. T

this also caught my eye... She said "stop drinking and send you little friends home!"

hehhhheheh
    GEAR:
    #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
    #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
    #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
    #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
    #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
    AMPS:
    1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
    ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Is it wrong that I also thought of Eddie.

Comment

I can see the similarities because of the whole MR.T is gay thing Eddie did and the asshole being blown out of the doll. It was fucking hilarious bro. My wife is an M.D. and I swear she must be attracted to retards. There's no other explanation for her being with me. It's like a full time baby sitting gig with shit pay.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
          I can see the similarities because of the whole MR.T is gay thing Eddie did and the asshole being blown out of the doll. It was fucking hilarious bro. My wife is an M.D. and I swear she must be attracted to retards. There's no other explanation for her being with me. It's like a full time baby sitting gig with shit pay.
          Damn shame we didn't live closer together......I can go full on retard......the carnage we could cause!!- Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
            Damn shame we didn't live closer together......I can go full on retard......the carnage we could cause!!- Lou
            Unfortunately I think I've been stuck in that mode since I graduated high school. It would be cool as hell if we had a JCF get together of some kind one day. Also I am in Pgh bro. We're not that far apart!

Comment

That is rather classic, sucks the drummer lost his Mr. T though. Let's just hope he doesn't have a plan for retaliation, some take their toys seriously and the bass player's ass could be next thing to be blowed up. You may hear at the next jam... "Come here boy, looking mighty cute in them jeans" and we all know how that story ends
              I like black and white guitars

Comment

Originally posted by walshula View Post
                That is rather classic, sucks the drummer lost his Mr. T though. Let's just hope he doesn't have a plan for retaliation, some take their toys seriously and the bass player's ass could be next thing to be blowed up. You may hear at the next jam... "Come here boy, looking mighty cute in them jeans" and we all know how that story ends

Comment

lmao
                  GEAR:
                  #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
                  #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
                  #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
                  #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
                  #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
                  AMPS:
                  1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
                  ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Working...
                  X