Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck in Newport, NH....bored out of my skull!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Newport, NH....bored out of my skull!!

I was only supposed to be on a 3 day trip to Connecticut. I got pushed up into New Hampshire and am told to stay here until next Wednesday. This is one dead, boring, killjoy fucking place to be!! It is so boring I almost wish a serial rapist would bust into my room and tell me what a cute ass I have.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

I'll be in Nashville next week.

Comment

Look online for a guitar store and go jam and browse for a while. That's what I used to do when I worked out of town back in the day when I had down time.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Strip joint within walking distance?
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

Don't think of it as boring . . . those of us that live in NH like to use more positive words like "peaceful" and "relaxing".

If you can get to Manchester or Boston, (neither would be too much of a drive), you'll probably be happier . . .

Comment

I've been there more than a few times, it's a fucking weenie shrinker Lou, god damn cold as all hell, fuck that shit. beautiful place, but for me, anywhere that you are forced indoors for half of the year or more is a waste and a gip. I mean, fuck it is all I've got. I do love the state motto though, live free or die, that is fantastico! no hemts, smoke wherever you want, no state taxes, etc. that's cool.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

no helmets that is

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                I've been there more than a few times, it's a fucking weenie shrinker Lou, god damn cold as all hell, fuck that shit. beautiful place, but for me, anywhere that you are forced indoors for half of the year or more is a waste and a gip. I mean, fuck it is all I've got. I do love the state motto though, live free or die, that is fantastico! no hemts, smoke wherever you want, no state taxes, etc. that's cool.
                We may not have a sales or income tax, but they make up for it with the cost of vehicle registrations, property taxes, etc. And you can't smoke in restaurants or bars anymore . . . just like other states. So the original "live free or die" motto has been weakened a bit by politicians, but you're right, there still is no motorcycle helmet law and I think you only have to wear a seat belt if you're under 18. Our gun laws aren't very strict, either. And we like spouting off "live free or die" whenever the government tries to control something they shouldn't.

Comment

jax, last time I was there was in '04, I didn't know about the smoking change. are the registrations high? they can't possibly even be close to what they are out here. car reggies in California are the biggest cashectomy in the god damn world.

Comment

Registrations are based on the value of the car, so they decrease over time. My 2013 Subaru Outback for example was $545 for it's first year and will be $490 for this year. I think my Tundra was over $600 for it's first year back in 2008, but is down to a little over $200 now. And a Road King was around $450 for year one. Is CA worse?

I suppose what it comes down to is that they're going to get your money, one way or another . . .

Comment

If you can't find trouble to get into, make some. If there's no excitement, generate it. Be the asshole that everyone wants run out of town. At least it'll give them something to talk about

Unless, of course, you're a hitman on a mission, where keeping a low profile is key.

Heh - Lou: Agent 47 :P
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Call K or Spike. State isn't that big they have to be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                          and you're also in striking range of one chuckles blodsplatter edgerbomber! can't go wrong with any of those dudes

Comment

Just went and bought a nice big bottle of Beam. I thought maybe I would land some New England poon while I was here, but, fuck..... these women don't like to give it up....maybe because they all are in a relationship already, but, that never stopped me before.-Lou
                            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                              If K or Spike wanted to hang out...all they got to do is send me a message here. Would love to meet them!!! -Lou
                              Last edited by LouSiffer; 01-11-2014, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X