No announcement yet.

Pawn Shops (sigh) - Take 37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, yeah. Who else are you gonna get to work in a Pawn Shop? The cutie from McD's that can't get your order right? The dude from Auto Zone who gets the chicks with his Z28? No, you get the dregs of humanity. Probably the owner's kids.

And I have to say the widespread availability of the interweb and user-friendly computers has really hurt bargain-hunters - now every mom-n-pop can Google their wares and come up with ridiculous prices.

And the DK-2 was part of the Pro series. The Swirls and Flames were priced similarly at around $800 MSRP, with the average street price being closer to $600. Plain Jane black DK2s typically sold new for $450-ish.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      And the DK-2 was part of the Pro series. The Swirls and Flames were priced similarly at around $800 MSRP, with the average street price being closer to $600. Plain Jane black DK2s typically sold new for $450-ish.
      Thanks. I didn't know that. I do seem to remember them being priced in stores around $550.00 to $599.00.
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Working...
      X