No announcement yet.

My dog shay is fighting for her life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss Rich. I've been down that road myself. It's tough. Take care.

Comment

So sorry Rich....been there many times myself....keeping you & Shay in my thoughts!!

Comment

Richie i'm sorry pal. What a sweetheart looking dog too.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Sorry to for your loss, Rich.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So sorry to hear...it's one of life's hardest hitters and a road that I know all too well (in fact, somewhere on this very forum my last dog's final days are memorialized). Hang in there and take comfort in the fact that you provided a loving home...and cherish the memories of the great times that you shared together.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

I'm so sorry Rich, she was adorable. Glad you two found each other in life.

Comment

Sorry to hear man. I love my dog. He's just a four legged, furry human being to us. Additionally, he's the only other man in the house besides the rat. I'm not that emotional when it comes to loss but I'd cry if something happened to him. I've never met a human being as loyal as my dog. Not even my wife as sad as that is to say(at least not before anyhow, but my dog has NEVER betrayed me, wife has, go figure. She wasn't my wife then though, though we had been together and living together for quite some time).

My thoughts are with you. I dread the day when my dog dies. I hope it's of extreme old age when the time comes. Won't change the hurt, but I won't have any delusions of it being before his time.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                  X