Happy Birthday Rich#6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Rich#6

Have a good one! Sorry about the so close to Christmas thing, you must have got burned by that growing up a lot.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

a present for your birthday, and a present for Christmas, unfortunately there's one that represents both. what a jackrolling that must have been if it happened, happy birthday pal!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

That happens to my wife due to hers being the day after Christmas but I always try and make it special for her though.

Rich#6, hope you get the chance to make the absolute most out of your special day!!!
      I like black and white guitars

Comment

Happy Bday Rich!
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

have a great one!

Comment

Happy birthday! Mine is Xmas Eve. My kids sang the happy birthday song to me first thing in the morning. My wife rolled out of bed a few hours later and started in with the nagging
              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
              X