X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
    Nuke the site from orbit

Only way to be sure!
    Cure the disease by killing the patient?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Cure the disease by killing the patient?
      Yeah, in the same vein I always recommend amputation from the neck up
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

409 disagrees with ants. We had the littl bitty black bastards all over the kitchen a while back. Terro worked nice until they figured it out, but they can't escape 409. They can't take it back to the hive, but the queen can't spit out enough replacements.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post

I just watched a thing on "crazy ants" that have come up from South America. Were the fast as hell and going all apeshit? The program said they really don't take to the regular ant bait. I would suggest looking under the house if you have a crawlspace, if your house is on a slab look around the perimeter to find the mounds or point of entry, and Seven dust, or Ortho Max those bastards to hell I had an ant problem this past summer and had to put out 2 bags of the Ortho Max.

MOSHON
          DAVE
          Yeah, Seven dust(Sevendust) will keep anyone or anything out of an establishment. Hehe.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Well, after the little bastards started coming in through the 2cd story vaulted ceiling in the bathroom - I gave up and called an exterminating company. The exterminator said they were Argentinian ants, I told him I really didn't care where they came from as long as they would be sent to ant hell QUICKLY. I did advise him that I'd prefer whatever he used didn't harm/kill the kids(but it's not a deal breaker). Happily I've only seen about 25-30 since then and that was the next day. I should've called them from the beggining, I probably would've come out cheaper.....
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
              The exterminator said they were Argentinian ants, I told him I really didn't care where they came from as long as they would be sent to ant hell QUICKLY. I did advise him that I'd prefer whatever he used didn't harm/kill the kids(but it's not a deal breaker).......
              :rofl:
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
              X