X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday to markD and Rsmacker!

Hope you have a good one guys!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

happy birthday Mark!! and Rsmacker will be too busy to read this as he is balls deep in someone, or something. he is.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

HBD guys!!! Enjoy the weekend...
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

thanks guys!!! it's my 40th, so some shit is going down!! we are doing a show tomorrow night - we are hosting 7 bands and doing a benefit, but there will be some celebrating too!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday guys!
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Thank you folks, I had a very quiet one, unfortunately. But not to worry, I'm making up for it with a fucking wild Christmas period coming up. I shit you not, I know someone who is trying to arrange a Snow White & 7 dwarfs Bukkake party! Who wouldn't want to be in on that one eh?
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

She's only Snow White after the party.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
              X