Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New documentary JFK:The Smoking Gun...Anyone else watch it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyingSkull View Post
    Srsly folks, before we get into any conspiracy/alternative history talk, we need to do a puff-puff-pass
    let's go a step further, let's all have ourselves dipped in hot liquid THC until it becomes part of our DNA and then start rapping!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyD View Post
      Well according to this new documentary,which is based on pure forensics,the actual headshot wasn't done by Oswald,or even from out in front of the limo.

According to a ballistics expert that presented this evidence to CBS back in 1977,the headshot was done BY ACCIDENT by a Secret Service agent that was in the back seat of the car behind the limo.

He heard a shot from behind,reached into the floorboard and picked up an AR-15,and was in the process of turning to return fire to Oswald's window.

The driver of this car stepped on the gas,and because the agent was standing up in the back of the car,he accidentally fired the AR and shot Kennedy in the back of his head with a .223 hollowpoint from about 20 feet away.

The coverup wasn't the government trying to conceal the fact so-and-so wanted him dead. The coverup was the Secret Service knew one of their own stepped on their DICK. Tommy D.
      An AR-15 in 1963?
      That would be a conspiracy all in itself since the weapon didn't exist back then.

Secret Service only carried 5 shot .38 revolvers in 1963.
      They upgraded to a .357 magnums after Kennedy was killed.
      They didn't get machine guns until the 70's (Uzi).
      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        An AR-15 in 1963?
        That would be a conspiracy all in itself since the weapon didn't exist back then.

Secret Service only carried 5 shot .38 revolvers in 1963.
        They upgraded to a .357 magnums after Kennedy was killed.
        They didn't get machine guns until the 70's (Uzi).
        Apart from that: the SS first priority is to get the target out of harms way, worry about the threat is the 2nd

what Agent Clint Hill did is the first thing they would do BEFORE grabbing weapons
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Did you see Nova last night? That was pretty compelling forensics, making the conspiracy theories look like a load of BS

Comment

I'm just going on what was said during the documentary. There were several witnesses that not only saw him with it during the motorcade,but saw him walking around the hospital with it.

My dad told me an interesting story about the M-16 he was issued in Vietnam. He said the buttstock,and every other plastic part on it was made by Mattel Toys,because they were one of the few companies in America that had injection molding technology,so they were contracted to make the "furniture". Tommy D.
            "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Originally posted by TommyD View Post
              I'm just going on what was said during the documentary. There were several witnesses that not only saw him with it during the motorcade,but saw him walking around the hospital with it.

My dad told me an interesting story about the M-16 he was issued in Vietnam. He said the buttstock,and every other plastic part on it was made by Mattel Toys,because they were one of the few companies in America that had injection molding technology,so they were contracted to make the "furniture". Tommy D.
              I need to make a correction... yes, the AR-15 did in fact exist in 1963 (invented in 1959), but was not used by the U.S. military or police at the time. (It was still in R&D for the M-16 version in 63)
              -Rick

Comment

I truly feel that in any large mystery/conspiracy possibility situation, sometimes the simplest answers or theories can be true. and in a case like this, i'd have to say that whomever was behind it, was probably the people least likely to profit off of the President's upcoming moves, agenda, whatever you want to call it. because profit is what this world is controlled by and what it runs off of. it's really quite simple.

Comment

and then again, who fuckin' knows? I certainly don't.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7tZd3M6j5Q

Comment

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

Comment

nice find Watson!!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          nice find Watson!!
                          Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

check this out, pretty cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq7hDywWOZI

Comment

Working...
                            X