Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew Kevin had cancer, I found out in June he was in the hospital from a thread on MLP...I don't think he wanted it public.

He made some cool amps and had them in some of them housed cool looking old radio chassis.

RIP Kevin
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Blue skies, brother. We are diminished.

Comment

I spoke with ~K~ and got approval on this.
        I have Kevin's address if you want to send a card to the family.P.M me for it.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Kevin was a great guy man, he will be missed by many of us. RIP Buddy.

Comment

Like many others, I had no idea...

Even though I didn't always agree with him I enjoyed many threads back and forth over the last few years. May he rest in piece, and in the hearts of his family and friends.
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

fuck!! I have been in talks with him over the last couple of months in hopes that he would let me send him some hemp oil which has been known to seriously help cancer patients not only get their appetite back but actually recover in some cases. kevin being a straight arrow did not want to risk his situation at work with the THC which would of course show up in his system. thus showing he was a better man than I am as I told him to tell everyone else to fuck off and to take it anyway. I did get a hold of some hemp oil for him with the THC not in it, but he decided against it in the end. I really wish he could have tried the thc stuff in hopes that it may have helped him. no guarantee it would have, but I really wanted to to help. one thing I did not know was that his condition was advanced far enough to sadly take him from us. my condolences to his family, friends and loved ones. this really sucks.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Wow...such a loss. RIP Kevin. Seemed to be a great guy.

Comment

Like others here, I had no idea and just now even noticed the sticky. Sorry to hear the bad news, I enjoyed his technical posts too.
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

RIP Kevin, his posts were always enjoyable. Damn shame.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

what the?! RIP man. we will miss you bro.

Comment

Holy fuck! No way. RIP fellow tinkerer. Youll be missed.
                        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Wow, sad to hear. Enjoyed his posts on here. He was a JCF good ole' boy. RIP.

Comment

Damn, how sad... he always had a wealth of knowledge to share. He and his family are in my thoughts.
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

RIP brother, very sad news
                              EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

RIP, Cyg. Cancer seems to be striking many people I know recently, both virtually and in real life. It's quite sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X