X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build your own AK47......guitar

Now.......who is willing to do this to their custom shop Soloist? -Lou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLmKr...ature=youtu.be
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Sam

Comment

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Too much time on his hands or maybe too much weed.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

damn, i watched every single one of that guy's videos lol

Comment

That's insane. He's like a bandsaw ninja, that guy.

Comment

Thats pretty impressive! And actually, if this is the Jimmy Diresta I'm thinking of he's the one who did the Screaming Skull bodies for ESP several years ago
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Free hand is his strong point, wow. Very imaginative.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                  Thats pretty impressive! And actually, if this is the Jimmy Diresta I'm thinking of he's the one who did the Screaming Skull bodies for ESP several years ago
                  Same guy. Used to host a few TV shows as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
                    Same guy. Used to host a few TV shows as well.
                    Cool, I did not know he hosted a show. I did however recognize the ESP Screaming Skull connection.
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                      Now.......who is willing to do this to their custom shop Soloist? -Lou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLmKr...ature=youtu.be
                      You can kill yours first, to lead by example
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                        Cool, I did not know he hosted a show. I did however recognize the ESP Screaming Skull connection.
                        From his Wikipedia page
                        In 2011 he co-hosted "Dirty Money" with his brother, comedian John DiResta, on Discovery Channel. The DiResta brothers set out scouring New York City – from the dumpsters of the Lower East Side to flea markets scattered throughout the five boroughs to various antique shops and collectors. Their treasure? Items they can completely renovate and reinvent to sell for profit. Whether it’s transforming a tattered old kids’ bicycle into a chain-saw powered, Evel Knievel inspired bike or taking a pile of wood and building a beautiful, one-of-a-kind Manhattan skyline bench, these brothers know how to create something out of nothing - or at least out of a pile of junk. [1]

2009 Jimmy hosted "Against the Grain" on the DIY Network. His co-host was Genine Lacata.

2006 he co-hosted Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta, on HGTV. The show focuses on Jimmy's craftsmanship and John's humor. The show's tagline is "Jimmy can make anything and John can make anything funny."[2]

2003 he served as set decorator and co-hosted "Trash to Cash" with his brother John Diresta on Fox Television (FX Network).

Comment

Yeah i saw this vid posted elsewhere, this dude is a master with the bandsaw!
                          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

One of Jimmy's hand carved guitars is up on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251315951971

Comment

The one thing about the AK guitar that is a let down is the paint. After going through all that effort to fabricate and build the guitar, just throwing Gold over everything and having no detail in the paint makes it unfinished in my eyes
                              My Toys:
                              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                              '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                              '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                              '94 Dinky HX in Black
                              '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Working...
                              X