New Queensryche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Queensryche

A short teaser for the new album. Not much to go on, but what's there sounds pretty good!

Does sound good! Though, I hear Geoff is also putting out new material under the Queensryche name, too.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Does sound good! Though, I hear Geoff is also putting out new material under the Queensryche name, too.

Yeah; "Geoff Tate's Queensryche." I think they're touring now or will be soon.

Comment

So is this the original Queensryche without Tate? I'm confused.
        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Meh

Comment

Vocals are good, but, Geoff's has a very distinguished sound that can't be replaced.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
              I believe so.

"The band will now feature GEOFF TATE along with bassist RUDY SARZO (Ozzy/Dio/Whitesnake/Quiet Riot), guitarist KELLY GRAY (Queensryche 1998 - 2001), keyboardist RANDY GANE and stellar new additions, guitarist ROBERT SARZO (Quiet Riot/Hurricane) and drummer SIMON WRIGHT (AC/DC /Dio/Rhino Bucket)."
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
                I believe so.

"The band will now feature GEOFF TATE along with bassist RUDY SARZO (Ozzy/Dio/Whitesnake/Quiet Riot), guitarist KELLY GRAY (Queensryche 1998 - 2001), keyboardist RANDY GANE and stellar new additions, guitarist ROBERT SARZO (Quiet Riot/Hurricane) and drummer SIMON WRIGHT (AC/DC /Dio/Rhino Bucket)."
                So Robert Sarzo is on guitar now with Kelly Gray? What happened to Dave Meniketti? And Glenn Drover was in there first, but he had to back out for some strange reason...

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                  Yes, they kicked Geoff out.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Yes, they kicked Geoff out.
                    Yeah, I got that but I thought the original guys were going under some other name. So I guess there are two QR's out there right now. That's just Spinal Tap on speed.
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin
                      Yeah, I got that but I thought the original guys were going under some other name. So I guess there are two QR's out there right now. That's just Spinal Tap on speed.
                      They were using another name for a little bit, but they went to court and it was ruled that both the original band and Geoff can use the same name for now. Very strange...

Comment

They need GT back. It's not bad but.......
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

The Tate version is being renamed to Mike Tramp's Queensryche featuring Pitbull and Thin Lizzy.

Comment

Todd does the Tate voice that Tate hasn't been able to do for YEARS.
                            Out Of Ideas

Comment

Meh. Qr without Tate ain't qr. and, Kelly gray sucks, shoulda got someone who can at least play the songs correctly.
                              Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X