• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watson503 View Post
    The only solution to 1984 is 1776...
    Thats a damn fine quote!
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

I agree watson it is our freedom that is being challenged.
      On another forum I got my hand slapped and my post removed for printing the word gun.
      It turned into a free for all with a bunch of left wing douche bags.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I actually had refrained from clicking on this thread under the assumption there would be a lot of anti-gun posts, but damn it is good to read what I am reading. I'm 40 and if you had told me years ago this country would be heading in the direction it is now, I would not have believed you. Several other forums I belong to it has gotten so bad I ignore any posts other than those regarding music/gear/etc. - maybe it is the younger members having been indoctrinated with this crap from day one, but it is sickening. To think where we are headed... if things continue as they are makes me envision the future resembling something like the dystopian society Neil Peart painted in 2112. The criminalization of drugs has not kept them out of the hands of anyone, especially the criminals, and it would be the same with guns. This "gun control" b.s. is nothing more than furthering the sick agenda of the powers that be. The only solution to 1984 is 1776...

Look at all the "executive privelege" powers Obama has granted himself.......................the ability to declare martial law in peacetime, the ability to use US soldiers against American civilians in America, the ability to use drone strikes against American citizens merely accused of terrorism both outside and inside the US, a massive spy agency that monitors and records pretty much the entire internet and everything everyone says and does, and a loyal Goebbels-esque media and entertainment industry that has the masses brainwashed into acceptance of a government they know is wrong while villifying any opposition as racist sexist anti-everything Christian fundies deserving of a purge from THEIR new "progressive" America.

A lot of people are saying it's time for revolution to re-build the America our forefathers built, but truth is the government has everything set up to make sure that never happens.

And I too feel your pain. I never imagined in a million years that the richest and most prosperous nation would be on the edge of total economic collapse while freedom is dying for the sake of false security that doesn't make the people more safe.

Comment

The only solution to 1984 is 1776...
          No, it was 5150, then OU812.

I recommend 1664, several pints of.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by rsmacker View Post
            no, it was 5150, then ou812.
            ou812?

I81b4u
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X