The Sunlight has returned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sunlight has returned.

Yes i am back, and still available to bless anyone who needs blessing. I am Thomas Cassander- ________ (last name withheld, fill in any curse word or degrading statement you wish) aka- Atomic tommy-aka- ACG- aka- El Headacheo. aka- the most beautiful nightmare, aka- the guy who could still fail a piss test after ten years of clean living, (not that i've ever had that) that takes talent.
    If any of you feel the need to bow before me, then it's definitely important for you to do so and you should get to it, although i will never insist on it as i am not a tyrant, just a king who harbors much love
    for his subjects at hand here.
    I have an 11 a.m. annointing I must perform, and then I will be available for advice, abuse or most likely something much less useless.
    How are you slurpee slingin' pricks doin'? i do hope all is well.
    Sincerely,
    Your social and cultural leader,
    Flippy.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Welcome back! Happy new year tommy!!
    Sam

Comment

thank you emperor. may you pass in the grace and favor of the lord. (that's me )
      how is san jackson treating you? it's been a real weenie shrinker down here in orange county.
      i'm in newport beach now, and its been cold, 50's and 60's being cold, i love the "winter" here haa haa!

Comment

Hi Tommy, I was just in Vegas last week - you wanna talk COLD? Ahahaha, I am so glad to be back in Sunny SoCal!

How are you? Are you healing up OK? We gots to get together - I think we both have the boithdays coming up, eh?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Tommy, Welcome back buddy!

Good to see you back here, hope you had a better year end for 2012.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            thank you emperor. may you pass in the grace and favor of the lord. (that's me )
            how is san jackson treating you? it's been a real weenie shrinker down here in orange county.
            i'm in newport beach now, and its been cold, 50's and 60's being cold, i love the "winter" here haa haa!
            San Jackson (San jose, CA) was chilly so took the wifey and kid down south to Santa Barbara along Highway 1. On the way, we said hello to a huge (at least 10 ft x 6 ft) boulder sitting smack dab in the middle of the road and thanked the lord (in this case you) for missing that one.
            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
              San Jackson (San jose, CA) was chilly so took the wifey and kid down south to Santa Barbara along Highway 1. On the way, we said hello to a huge (at least 10 ft x 6 ft) boulder sitting smack dab in the middle of the road and thanked the lord (in this case you) for missing that one.
              i can't move boulders but i can saunter across water still. drew, ron how are you boys? 2013 is going to kick tail. it already is for me. 2012 was a travesty. but its long over.
              no resolutions, just divide, conquer and devour. i'd be lying if i said i wasn't feeling pretty fucking great. i can jog with two lit cigarettes right now.

Comment

good to see you Tommy, haven't seen you around here or FB for a while...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                  good to see you Tommy, haven't seen you around here or FB for a while...
                  shawnny boy,
                  i've been healing people, on the street and by annointments through appoinments if the case calls for special attention.
                  fact of the matter is i got a complete engine overhaul upstairs in my noodle. pulled a few moves off and it looks like things
                  are potentially looking pretty fucking decent i must say. god damnit it feels good to be for the most part mobile and, well, not exactly healthy
                  but much better than i was.
                  advice for the day- (and forever) try not to get mauled by a car at 30 mph while cruising on your bike. it hurts.

Comment

What's up Tommy, hope you are doing better.
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I've noticed that my turds have been rather dry lately. Any cure for that?

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                        What's up Tommy, hope you are doing better.
                        Lev you fine upstanding young man. good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                          I've noticed that my turds have been rather dry lately. Any cure for that?
                          i'd think dry is better than a wet mess, but that's me. the only cure i know of for any bad situation is a joint, or if you're
                          mentally tough, nothing at all. i do not cure, but i do heal.

Comment

I will try some healing herb. Thank you so much for your wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                              I will try some healing herb. Thank you so much for your wisdom
                              no problemo. go with an indica based smoke. my wisdom is an atrocity.

Comment

Working...
                              X