Seeing Testament next month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing Testament next month

I have question for you guys. I am go to a Testament concerts in February and doing the meet and greet package only because of the wife. It's her favorite band. So I am thinking on getting the Eric Peterson guitar. The old skull v or the hunter for the band to sign. Do you think it is a wast of money or would you do it and witch one would you get. Thanks.

You have to pay to meet them now? I remember in the early 90's simply walking around to the back of the club to get their autographs with a lingering "local herb" scent in the air.

And pick the one you think will have the most personal sentimental value both as the instrument itself and as something signed.

Comment

Your wife is cool!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Your wife is cool!
        This +1000!
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Your wife is cool!
          +1 Heck yeah!

Comment

I always thought the oldskull was a cool looking guitar, though its a shame its a Dean. Buddy of mine has one, I its ok for what it is, does look pretty killer tho! If you can get a good deal on it, I say go for it.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

There are 5 of them in Testament right? Well, if you go for a DV/DA and one in the gob, that'll be a night your wife will remember for a long time (with perhaps the prospect of tearage, I think that Chuck Billy is probably hung like a donkey).

Probably easier to go for the standard "Airtight", and let her bagpipe the other two.

Pictures please, definitely.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Just take the body of the guitar with you. Have them sign it and then have it clear coated again so the sigs never fade.
                My Toys:
                '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                '94 Dinky HX in Black
                '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Working...
                X