No announcement yet.

Another reason to avoid UPS shipping...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason to avoid UPS shipping...

They don't just leave packages. I like how the company denied their claim until they provided the video evidence.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

With all the complete fuck ups that work for UPS and FedEx, it's a wonder that any of the packages make it to their destinations. UPS just busted up a Charvel that was delivered to me. The shop refunded all my money but it's just so avoidable if some of these people just gave half a shit about doing a decent job. But I know that's asking way too much.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Pay shitty, get shitty applicants, get shitty work

in the meantime the CEOs of UPS FedEx and any other '$0.05 a package' company are laughing all the way to the bank
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Never mind the claim, I hope that guys in jail.

Comment

Fortunately, I have never had a problem with UPS, FedEX, or even USPS (yet). Considering the sheer scale of their operations, I'd say what they accomplish is pretty astounding. I'd say the track records of UPS and FedEX are pretty damn good too. Obviously there will be accidents and assholes, these two things can be found everywhere. I just feel they catch more flak than they deserve.
          Last edited by Whoopu2; 12-23-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

That dude was fired and arrested:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57...ad-mini-fedex/
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X