Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just checked into hotel in Menomonee Falls, WI.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checked into hotel in Menomonee Falls, WI.....

And heading directly to the bar!!-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

I'll alert the media.....
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Shit.....I am looped. And this Thai cross dresser is starting to look sexy!!-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Lou, at the Radison on Hwy41 and Main street? RGB bar and grill?

Comment

I work 10 minutes from there. Where are you working tomorrow? Has to be close by.

Comment

Some machine shop about 10 miles up the road off Silver Springs Rd.-Lou

Comment

Thats south, I'm about 5 miles north. How long in town.?

Comment

Hear until tomorrow afternoon and then off to Elgin, IL. I was supposed to be here all week, but, plans changed as usual. -Lou

Comment

That sucks. I mean it. I just got home from work, dude there was a great bar close to you that doesn't have those Thai things hanging out. Look me up next time your this way. A little heads up bro. Cheers.

Comment

Will try. Sometimes I get warning and sometimes it just hits me.-Lou

Comment

Working...
                    X