No announcement yet.

Raleigh, NC folks - "The Regulars" Charity Show at The Corner on December 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raleigh, NC folks - "The Regulars" Charity Show at The Corner on December 8th

This Saturday, along with a couple dozen other local Cary/Raleigh musicians, I'll be performing a benefit show at The Corner Tavern in Apex (by the Beaver Creek movie theater). We have two charities for this show - (1) a wonderful woman battling a very rare form of breast cancer and (2) The Christmas Store @New Horizon Church which provides families in need the opportunity to "shop" for toys to give to their children.

The show is kid friendly - there will be a Game Patrol truck and a fire truck.

There will be lots of gear!

Event details are here:
    http://www.facebook.com/events/260894814019837/

If you can't make it, toys can be dropped off at The Corner locations in Cary or Apex, The Big Easy in Cary, and Doherty's in Cary. Donations for Michelle can be made via the links provided in the event details.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Tim, I'm fat 'nuff to be Santa. But I'll need a weight restriction for kids weighing over 300 lbs. Any child weighing over 300lbs will require a Parent/Guardian signature to avoid any civil lawsuits of discrimination..because some kid is a fatfuck. But I love chubby kids. They are adorable. I was a fat kid..it was fantastic!

In fact, forget the kids! Only females 18 and over, but not exceeding the age of 29 and 150-162 lbs will be welcome to sit on my lap so I can tell them what I want for christmas.

In all seriousness I wish the show a success and the best for Michelle and her children. I'm going thru some tough times with my own ongoing issues, but my wife is a lifelong uphill battle. I can understand what she' going thru. In fact my wife's 49 year old cousin just passed away from the exact problems she has. Terrible stuff. It's nice they have people like us to care about them.

I hope all is well in your camp Timmy. I REFUSE to be on that gay Facebook, or Clitter and whatever the shit. But people love it, and I hate people. Me,...I'm barely here..but JCF is where I am when humanly possible. I miss alot of friends that flew this place to that fuckity FacefuckBook. FB is great to look for stinky, pathetic, empty sex partners that smell like meth and pee and to promote bands and ect. I got nuthin..'cept my baggy balls. Oh, so baggy...like Santa's big ol' sack o' shit...and that Mark Zuckenberg can Zuckenmybag !!! Godammit!

I love you...ya prick!

Billz
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
    X