Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good couple of months for my gun safe :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good couple of months for my gun safe :)

Picked up a Romanian GP WASR 10/63 AK47, a Winchester M1 Carbine, a Brushed Stainless Steel Colt Commander, an Argentine Sistema 1911A1 and an Argentine Colt 1911A1. The Sistema and Colt 1911A1's are both project guns. I'll post after pictures of them once I've given them new shoes. They are both getting Wolff Service Pack spring kits installed after I rust blue them to complete the face lift.

The M1 Carbine even came with the transfer paper from the early 60's. Check out what it cost shipping and all back then! The Colt Commander is brand new and is my from me to me Christmas present.

I like how Mr Robert J. Tyson had his M-1 Carbine delivered to his room at the Carter Hotel!

Which still stands:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welch_C...toric_District

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd like to get another AK and a 1911.

Comment

Nice. I'd love to see one of those Colt's hard-chromed.

Comment

I've finished the bluing the Argentine Colt this afternoon. I'm very happy with how it turned out, and I'm proud to say I did it all myself. Feeling very satisfied right now!

Comment

Next up, one very dirty Argentine Sistema...

Comment

Nice job reviving that Colt! I continue to persue Wildey guns whether chambered in 45 Win Mag or 475 Wildey Magnum. Every now and then I look at Automags too. Unfortunately neither Wildeys nor Automags are cheap and they're on the scarce side too.
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

The Sistema is officially done also!

Comment

Working...
                X