Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we take a moment to discuss baldness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    Hair can blow me!!!...
    Oh shush. Your hair would be down to your waist if you didn't have to shave it.

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Ah come on man...
    Oh come on... Seriously? You HAVE to know that's a typo and not a misspelling.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

No, it's a common one:

https://www.google.com/search?q=loos...ient=firefox-a
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        /facepalm

I don't have problems with homonyms.

Comment

Comment

^ See that is what I'm talking about! Seriously, it's a mullet/skullet on a windy day and down the pub, who would ever notice?

Horns - is that you on the throne? Seriously you have better skin than me and an absence of scar tissue, it suits you. Damn dude you don't even have forehead lines, do you never worry about anything?
            You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

As others have said, If your going bald...shave it...no issue. If I started losing it, I would shave it without even questioning it.....its a done deal.
              -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by ginsambo View Post

Horns - is that you on the throne? Seriously you have better skin than me and an absence of scar tissue, it suits you. Damn dude you don't even have forehead lines, do you never worry about anything?
                That Horns pic is from 1999
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bite me Ron..that's 2009. My beard is just longer now. I'm the same ol' fuckstick.

Oh, Gin ..yeah, I don't look bad for my age, nah..no wrinkles. But my beanbag looks like a Shar pei. Or is that a Shar Pie..?? Help Ron.

Ummm but I did shave my head after I played Michael Anthony in the mid-late 90's. Then I shaved it bald early '98. Not exactly in vogue for white guys...unless you were Kojack or Anton LeVay. But I pulled it off...and I'm 'talkin' 'bout my pud of course.

Anywhoo, I had to show my son the art of shaving the mansack. Ya gotta squeeze it until it looks like a frightened puffer fish to get in the nooks and crannys. But no matter what you'll catch the seam if your not careful. It bleeds like a stuck pud. That's why I invented the Manpon.

Xeno..My wife has hair down to her but. That's way too much bullshit. I just tried a wig on around Halloween...yeesh I look like a giant poon..with a nose stickin' out. No spank you!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No spank for me? Is that good or bad?

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      I've never had a balding problem. I had waist-length hair until 11 years ago. Only cut it short because the malted strands killed my dyson vacuum. Now I get my hair buzzed off every month. Even a number 1 is too long for my liking now.
                      You were never the same after seeing that bit in Police Academy were you?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84QzVPA3rrY

Oh, I mean this part...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo3m2ATiomY

Sambo, when you too get your hair "buzzed off" (remember, not all things that buzz will remove your hair, right WB? ), you will instantly realise what a bell-end you have looked like for the past few years of denial.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                      X