Nightwish vocaless again :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightwish vocaless again :(

Anette is gone, very sad. I wasn't happy when Tarja was fired & still prefer her over Anette but Anette did a superb job
    & she has an incredible voice. Unfortunately she can't handle certain fans still expressing their disapproval of her
    replacing Tarja (get over it dickheads).

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/new...nette-20121001

So now the long wait for another permanent (or not) member. So let the flaming/debate begin...............again!

Huh! I was about to buy tickets for the Wednesday's show here in SF, CA just for fun! Glad that I didn't...
    -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Let the bass player sing... I liked the cover they did of High Hopes and his voice sounded really good on it.

Comment

If she left because of rabid Tarja fans, I don't think anyone good will be willing to step in that spot.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I just checked, it appears that Annette was sick in the last few shows, however the band had the singers from Kamelot covering for her spot without consulting with her, and after the split they found an immediate replacement (Floor Jansen from After Forever, awesome singer BTW) continuing the tour with them!
          Probably something was cooking before this situation and they already had a plan B to rely on!
          -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Holy shit! I just saw them a couple weeks ago in NYC, they were great, and her voice sounded awesome.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

wow....

i just started getting into them BECAUSE of anette's voice. i couldn't stand the stuff with the other chick...

that sucks. oh well.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

wow, that sucks. I really liked Annette. Floor is great though.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow... wtf. We saw them live thanks to Toejam having extra tickets... and I have to say I was really impressed with their live performance, especially Anette. My fiance liked it so much I've had to put up with listening to Imaginaerum in the car every single day since. I like Nightwish but... wow is she going to be disappointed...

Comment

Working...
                  X