The Eagle has Landed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    I love me some Carnivore. Or even some WASP if I'm feeling extremely cheesy. How about GWAR.

Seriously, there were tons of cheesy bands out there that we all loved. Stryper? I recently went to see Y&T play. I hadn't seen them in ages. Was a great show and brought back a lot of cool memories. Was I cheezed out when I heard them play Dirty Girl or Summertime Girls? You bet. They're especially horrible when you see someone covering them, but they were even painful to watch as Y&T played them...
    Love selected Stryper. Saw them in concert back in the day (Santa Monica). Love Y&T, and yes, Summertime Girls was a big letdown.

I must be the king of cheese because you guys are naming off my favorite bands. Maiden, Priest, Dio.

Comment

That was the good era of cheezy metal.Classic cheeze but I will always love it.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Y&T

!!!!

Haha, now THAT's some cheesy memories.
        Yeah, I graduated HS in '81.
        Right at the right time to catch most of it.

And yes, I still have some Y&T vinyl.
        Not that I admit it.

I cherish my Frank Marino stuff far more...in retrospect.

Comment

DonP...that video has some great quality.
          When was it done?

Comment

I don't know any of the details, but I'd love to purchase it if it's for sale.

Comment

Check out the new DVD 'Eagles over Wacken'. (I can't see the video posted right now but if it's recent, chances are it came from the DVD)

Ps. SAXON rule!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Check out the new DVD 'Eagles over Wacken'. (I can't see the video posted right now but if it's recent, chances are it came from the DVD)

Ps. SAXON rule!
                Thanks. I'll look for it.

Comment

Working...
                X