Who was the guy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the guy....

on the board here that had all the JT6 parts and would custom make the metal pickup rings and cavity plates? Dont even know where to start to use the search function on here.

Edit: Nevermind, it came to me all of the sudden, fretsonthenet.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Budman46 I think was his ID. Haven't seen him on the board for ages.

Comment

The last time I checked his site, he sounded pretty freakin busy... Good luck...
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I got some trem parts from him a few months back. Very good to work with and fast service and delivery.

Comment

I actually got a custom made pickup ring from him last month, and a metal control cavity cover a couple days ago.

Great to deal with. Very well made stuff too.

He has some stuff in stock. The cover I got from him took 2 days from when I e-mailed him. The custom ring took a few weeks I think. Pretty sure he takes custom orders at the beginning of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
            The last time I checked his site, he sounded pretty freakin busy... Good luck...
            Yup, check this out ---> http://www.fretsonthenet.com/

And it's budman68
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X