X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women in metal

Thought some of you might dig this:

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest...in-metal-issue

The girl on the left (as we look at the cover) is one of my colleagues.

Cliff
    My other signature says something funny

Cool. I thought I was gonna see a stripper in a cage or a chick bound w cuffs or something. Lol

Comment

That's probably going against the gist of the article.

Comment

Yeah, I just mean when I first saw the thread title

Comment

We still need a JCF deathpool, fuck it - I'll come up with the rules, do is need to be in the platinum section(cuz, some may be offended?)
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Bet you're glad it isn't the girl on the right...yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
              Yeah, I just mean when I first saw the thread title
              Sure, I understand. Sorry if I came across has upright about it. No harm meant.

Comment

Lemme guess, they interviewed the singers, right? They always wanna talk to the fucking singer, and you never hear shit about the guitarists, bassists, or drummers.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

One of my favorite women in metal:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Fucking hell, there's a trio of grim looking boilers - Suck No Evil, Touch No Evil and Backscuttle No Evil. I bet any one of them are hell during Blob Week, everyone definitely walks on eggshells round them. I'd say that we needed to see them hanging out of their underwear but...brrrr, I'll pass.

As for Doro...she looks like a tranny I once bummed by mistake.

A couple of times.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      Lemme guess, they interviewed the singers, right? They always wanna talk to the fucking singer, and you never hear shit about the guitarists, bassists, or drummers.
                      No, she plays guitar, a Rich Bitch.

Comment

Yeah, Doro was hot backinnaday, but the roadwear is really showing.

Nice rack, though.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                        X