LiLo Dead or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiLo Dead or not?

Should give some decent points for this one... Lindsay Lohan found unconscious and unresponsive in sleazy hotel room!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Your version is a bit of an over exaggeration don't you think?

She was sleeping after doing an all nighter shooting scenes and didn't answer the door to her hotel room.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/15/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t2
    "She was on set last night at 7 p.m. and worked through the night until 8 a.m. this morning," Honig said. "She took a nap before shooting her final scene.
    Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution."
    Paramedics determined Lohan "is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration."
    Contrary to some media reports, she was not taken to a hospital, he said.
    Last edited by rjohnstone; 06-15-2012, 03:18 PM.
    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
      Your version is a bit of an over exaggeration don't you think?
      Probably not so much an over exaggeration as a coming soon. I don't think her issues are going to let her see 30.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Well id like to fuck her before she dies lol

Comment

Originally posted by jdr94 View Post
          Well id like to fuck her before she dies lol
          I almost wrote this earlier. I bet she can take it in the ass just like a champ!
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

She's probably like the Pele of anal...
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

If she isnt she will be by the time im done w her ha ha

Comment

Saw something yesterday about her wrecking her car last week and telling the cops her assistant was driving. Giving false statements is serious stuff, at least for the unprivileged. Any non-celeb with her rap sheet would be looking at doing all of their accumulated time in full at this point.

Comment

I find it ironic that I just came upon this thread. I just watched her and her mom tag team the new pool guy in the movie Machete. Nice Rack!

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                    I find it ironic that I just came upon this thread. I just watched her and her mom tag team the new pool guy in the movie Machete. Nice Rack!
                    +1 I saw it not too long ago. Stupid movie but...worth watching

Comment

Working...
                    X