HBD Twitch !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD Twitch !!!!

Happy Bizzle day Daniel, don't know if you'll see this or not? Hope ya manage to unwind and forget about life's troubles for an evening!!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Happy birthday Daniel! I'd like to second that sentiment, and hope you're doing well pal! Have a great day
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Happy B-Day Twitch.

Comment

Sup?

Happy B-Day Twitchy my boy.....

MOSHON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Happy birthday Twitch! I'll be drinking one (or more) for ya this evening.
          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Thanks for the wishes guys. Im working on a computer at the moment, so might as well check in. Jay, check your PMs.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Yes, Happy Birthday sir !

Comment

Happy Birthday dude!
                "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Dude!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X