Comment

This put a smile on my face.
      -Rick

Comment

sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by lori View Post
          And here is the happy ending pic! Thank you everyone for your support!

Coolest pic ever. Glad it worked out Lori. Good luck with the rest of the stuff.
          Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

Congrats. Hope you get the rest of your stuff back or at least get compensation for it.

Comment

How cool is this?!! For once a happy ending!! Congrats!!
              -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Hey I just stumbled upon this thread and I was about to offer all my help, then I read down farther and was so happy to see that it was already resolved. Stolen guitars can be recovered with a decent rate of success if you follow a few precautions beforehand, like writing down all your serial numbers and photographing all your guitars, and doing the right thing after the fact, contacting every local music store, the police, looking through the classified ads etc...

I remember Donnie well, I was actually lucky enough to meet him a few times over the years. I remember when he passed. So sad, we were around the same age and really had a good time together the times we got to hang out. I am glad his guitar is safe where it belongs.

Comment

Working...
                X