Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavy metal fans, tell me what you think of my band's upcoming EP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axiom
    replied
    Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    With a free online concert for your JCF brothers!
    haha ... we'll give this a thought !

And meanwhile we have put the full album available for streaming.
    Oh and you can buy a digital copy if you like. We managed to sell a couple already!!
    http://warder.bandcamp.com/album/escape-plan

Leave a comment:

• BenoA
    replied
    +1

Leave a comment:

• RacerX
    replied
    Originally posted by Axiom View Post
    We are thrilled ... How should we celebrate that ?!

Leave a comment:

• Axiom
    replied
    We just uploaded a third song!
    "Speak to me" is track#1 on the EP so there's a cool intro and all.

Physical copies of the album will (finally) be available on next Monday.
    It'll also be possible to buy digital copies on our bandcamp page.

We are thrilled ... How should we celebrate that ?!
    Last edited by Axiom; 03-24-2012, 04:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jeff b
    replied
    Sounds great! I agree with the rest of the guys here, refreshing to not hear cookie monster vocals!! Nice guitar tone also. Straight up metal!! Good job & good luck with the band!

Leave a comment:

• Axiom
    replied
    We've uploaded two complete songs !
    More to come ...
    Last edited by Axiom; 03-17-2012, 09:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BenoA
    replied
    Originally posted by Axiom View Post
    We'll figure something out to make digital copies available for download for sure. I'll keep you updated!
    Let us know. Will buy for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Axiom
    replied
    Originally posted by mark123 View Post
    My facebook likes yours. Or however you say that. :think:
    Thanks! You may well be our first "like" that isn't family or a close friend!

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    It took me on a 2 minute epic journey that transcends all metal genres. I rode upon a dragon with sword, shield and bloated pud. Drinking my ale from a bloody pale. Looking for something...anything ..to impale with said pud.

Seriously, good work. The singer has potential. I meant that as a compliment. I said the same thing to the Drover bros of their first singer Brian, then Pat..then they used Nils of Pagans Mind. I also think going from Ripper to Stu made all the difference in IE as well, as the alternative to Barlow. Ummm..I own 10 lifetimes of metal, and much to explore.
    Good to read! We certainly have influences ranging from power to death metal, with some thrash and prog ... but we still don't know how strongly it shows through our songs ... however it was clear for us that we wanted to stick to clean vocals. I'm glad you like it!
    And I agree that Stu made a huge difference for IE ... saw them live a while ago with Symphony X and they sounded great!

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
    +1 - I love to find metal with an actual vocalist. Even better when it's GOOD metal with a GOOD vocalist!

Will us folks here in the states be able to buy? Digital copies on iTunes/Amazon/etc. maybe?
    We'll figure something out to make digital copies available for download for sure. I'll keep you updated!

Leave a comment:

• DalyTek
    replied
    Originally posted by 84sups View Post
    Sounds awesome, so tired of all the barking vocalists lately. Singing for a change
    +1 - I love to find metal with an actual vocalist. Even better when it's GOOD metal with a GOOD vocalist!

Will us folks here in the states be able to buy? Digital copies on iTunes/Amazon/etc. maybe?

Leave a comment:

• jdr94
    replied
    Sounds good!

Leave a comment:

• horns666
    replied
    It took me on a 2 minute epic journey that transcends all metal genres. I rode upon a dragon with sword, shield and bloated pud. Drinking my ale from a bloody pale. Looking for something...anything ..to impale with said pud.

Seriously, good work. The singer has potential. I meant that as a compliment. I said the same thing to the Drover bros of their first singer Brian, then Pat..then they used Nils of Pagans Mind. I also think going from Ripper to Stu made all the difference in IE as well, as the alternative to Barlow. Ummm..I own 10 lifetimes of metal, and much to explore.
    Last edited by horns666; 03-14-2012, 02:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 84sups
    replied
    Sounds awesome, so tired of all the barking vocalists lately. Singing for a change

Leave a comment:

• mark123
    replied
    My facebook likes yours. Or however you say that. :think:

Leave a comment:

• Axiom
    replied
    Thanks everyone, I did not expect such a positive response!
    I guess all those long evenings in the studio will finally pay off.

Great tone on those solos!
    Cool ... but I knew this would happen ;-) We're all Jackson fanboys on this board after all !!

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
    Great job! I dig it too. Want more.
    You'll all get more in a few days. I'll update this thread with full songs as we release them.

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
    Awesome! Great vocalist. Good solos! Production is badass! I'm like tcwil8, I want more!
    When and how can we buy this?
    If all goes well we should get physical copies of the EP in about two weeks.
    We haven't managed all the details yet but I'm sure we'll be able to ship to Montreal ... and elsewhere!

In the meantime you can like us on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/wardermetal
    ... and drop us a message to pre-order your copy!

Leave a comment:

• BenoA
    replied
    Awesome! Great vocalist. Good solos! Production is badass! I'm like tcwil8, I want more!

When and how can we buy this?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X