No announcement yet.

What's Your Favorite Pink Floyd Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogs has the most amazing guitar parts of all time.

Comment

Dogs is great.
      The Animals album is great.
      I like Sheep even more.
      I think.
      Ah...don't ask, might be different tomorrow.

Comment

depends on my mood. But today, at this moment and off the top of my head, On The Turning Away
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          depends on my mood. But today, at this moment and off the top of my head, On The Turning Away
          I agree

lately for me ive been listening to Thin Ice alot

Comment

listen to this pure magic moment caught on a studio board, what a sick piece of music this is,
            I proudly give to you- The Great Gig in the Sky
            There are no words for me to describe this moment in time-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqCEPytSFqU&feature=fvst
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Like Javert said (... like having to choose between your kids), it's almost impossible to name one.
              Comfortably Numb would pop up first, with Shine On... next ! Or Shine On first and Comfortably Numb next ?
              Or any of the other previously mentioned songs ?
              I saw Pink Floyd in 1988 and 1989 on their Momentary Lapse tour and 1994 on the Division Bell tour.
              In 2006 I saw Roger Waters at the Amphitheater in Verona (including live thunderstorm & lightning during Shine On - magnificent !!)
              and David Gilmour during his On an Island tour. Kind of funny to see all 4 Pink Floyd members within a few weeks... and I saw The Wall last year !
              A friend of mine was happy enough to see the London/O2 show, when David Gilmour joined for Comfortably Numb !
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYzQaCCt2o

Back to OP: There is no "favorite song of Pink Floyd really, - matter of fact: it's all favorite"
              uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

Originally posted by Franx View Post

Back to OP: There is no "favorite song of Pink Floyd really, - matter of fact: it's all favorite"
                I agree with you totally!
                sigpic
                Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Franx View Post
                  I saw Pink Floyd in 1988 and 1989 on their Momentary Lapse tour and 1994 on the Division Bell tour.
                  In 2006 I saw Roger Waters at the Amphitheater in Verona (including live thunderstorm & lightning during Shine On - magnificent !!)
                  and David Gilmour during his On an Island tour. Kind of funny to see all 4 Pink Floyd members within a few weeks... and I saw The Wall last year !
                  A friend of mine was happy enough to see the London/O2 show, when David Gilmour joined for Comfortably Numb !
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYzQaCCt2o
                  I saw them in '94 on the Pulse tour with my dad and went to see the The Wall last year as well I would like to hear Gilmour live again, but he doesn't seem to come near here very often.

About that video, that has to be the worst I've ever heard Gilmour play. But I suppose I wouldn't be able to play at all if I had to play standing on top of that thing....

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                    ...About that video, that has to be the worst I've ever heard Gilmour play...
                    ... exactly what my friend said, when he was back home ! No matter what, it would have been cool to be there.
                    uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

Working...
                    X