Nccwd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nccwd

This is the piece Ive been wanting for a while. The price finally presented its self in a manner I felt was more than fair. $249 new. Im going out on sat to get the belt clip and run some rounds through it. My dad has the .32 version, this is the .380 version. I always liked how easy his was to conceal. Its practically invisible.

Last edited by Twitch; 02-27-2012, 05:59 PM.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Very nice. Please post a range report. I've been thinking hard about a Kel Tec for a pocket pistol.

My CCW rotates between a Springfield Champion Lightweight and a Colt Officers ACP both in 45ACP. Not trying to hijack your thread but I picked this up at the local gun show yesterday and I look forward to taking it to the range. The image is a thumbnail.

Last edited by Razor; 02-27-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I tried going to the range Sunday but there was a 3 hour wait

Comment

Here's my CCW. Taurus PT845. .45 ACP, 12+1

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
          Very nice. Please post a range report. I've been thinking hard about a Kel Tec for a pocket pistol.

My CCW rotates between a Springfield Champion Lightweight and a Colt Officers ACP both in 45ACP. Not trying to hijack your thread but I picked this up at the local gun show yesterday and I look forward to taking it to the range. The image is a thumbnail.

I used to carry a sub compact 9mm, but even it was too bulky for my concealment tastes. I abide be a zero tolerance policy of public displays of my weapon and I could never 100% guarantee the thing wouldnt poke its head out if I raised my arms or bent down to pick something up etc.. I found I was constantly pushing it down and making sure my shirt hadnt gotten snagged behind it which in turn was a dead give away in its self always touching it. In addition, when sitting in the truck for 3 hours a day, it wasnt all that comfortable, most times Id pull it out and wedge it between the seat and center console when in the truck.

Once I get the clip, this little guy will hang completely below my waistline with only the clip visible on the outside and most of that will be hidden by my belt. In addition, theres no slide lock or thumb safety, and with its smaller round, its only MMs thick, so its way more comfortable as well. Im currently just running around with it in my front pocket. I doesnt way much more than my phone and it doesnt print much at all, especially with jeans and my wallet chains hanging in front of it. It bugs me slightly that it doesnt have the power that I used to carry, but it hold 7 rounds, and if that wont stop what Im shooting at then theres a problem beyond the size of the gun Im carrying.

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          I tried going to the range Sunday but there was a 3 hour wait
          Christ, not many ranges in your area? Weve got a few around here, so Im sure Ill be able to get in somewhere. If anything, I know some people with their own land.
          Last edited by Twitch; 02-27-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
            Here's my CCW. Taurus PT845. .45 ACP, 12+1
            Id like to have a 45, but not for CCW. I wont buy one until my dad lets go of his or I can find another S&W model 457.

The only down side of this gun is the fact that it wont function without the mag in. I can point and shoot 2'' groups at 30' with the one my dad has.
            Last edited by Twitch; 02-27-2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Twitch, I like your points about CCW. I had bought a Glock 19 compact for my CCW, but the size and weight was comparable to my Springer Champion. The Springer just felt more comfortable to me so I carry it more than any other.

My two CCW's.

Comment

i carry this. loaded with 2 slugs. trouble is its a vehicle protection only weapon, and its 100% legal. got a 6 shot 38 revolver too but its in my glove box. ill upload a pic tom
                Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Working...
                X