Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironic guitar graphics...

Originally posted by jackhamer View Post
    Hi. So i have a Y2KV import, the US Flag version.
    Am I the only one that sees the irony there?
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

yep. You're the only one.

What about the Heineken Charvel? You know Heineken didn't build that.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      yep. You're the only one.

What about the Heineken Charvel? You know Heineken didn't build that.
      Or the USA Charvels and Jacksons that have the Japanese naval flag (Rising Sun) graphic?

Here's one featured on Jim Shine's site: http://zeus.lunarpages.com/~jimshi2/...un_soloist.htm
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
        Or the USA Charvels and Jacksons that have the Japanese naval flag (Rising Sun) graphic?

Here's one featured on Jim Shine's site: http://zeus.lunarpages.com/~jimshi2/risingsun/1985_rising_sun_soloist.htm
        Atsushi-san, what does it say in the center of the sun?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Atsushi-san, what does it say in the center of the sun?
          Although the writing is stylized and somewhat obscured by the trem bar, it looks like either "迪" which means "road" or "way" or "通" which means "to pass (through)".

Judging from the kanji on the upper horn, which is also very stylized and could be either "番" (number, as in 一番 meaning Number One) and "雷" (thunder), it may not be Japanese at all, but rather "Japanese Looking Scribbles"...
          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Then what would it look like if a Japanese person were to attempt "English Looking Scribbles" I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by canadian bacon View Post
              Then what would it look like if a Japanese person were to attempt "English Looking Scribbles" I wonder?
              This: www.engrish.com

Comment

Working...
              X