will homeowners insurance cover amps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
    Bill, do you insure your peeeps??? your schlong???
    "The Dark Marsupial" is insured for one million dollars. They denied the Peeps tho.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
      ibanezes..... is that a real word?
      im not even sure if its a real guitar anymore. i mean my ex is a 93, and it plays like an 80s rg, which is a good thing, but my satriani, man its like a damned strat neck. i like my strats, but the necks are definitely not metal friendly. i dont see how satch stands em

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      I contributed to your 17 years , 27 years old, play blues no matter what, stuck in a rut..ect.

Billz
      i forgot about that thread. damn. see what long fuckin hours will get ya? anyway i think everyone was right in that i didnt devote enough time to it. but yea man im a chill kinda guy. i dont get all pissy and moany about slingin bullshit around. i mean hell, this is a forum, if there was no shit talk it wouldnt be the internet. and did you really name your dong the dark marsupial? that is fuckin classic.
      Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        "The Dark Marsupial" is insured for one million dollars. They denied the Peeps tho.
        did you have it appraised??
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

anybody know what the difference between a wizard II and a wizard 5 neck is? found a couple on ebay and cant tell a difference. i want a fast neck for it
          Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

My Dong...absolutely!!! Ohhhhh..Yes. This place know many tales of old, of The Dark Marsupial...and The Voz!!

For it is legendary, and held close to hearts of millions. It is like Exacalber..stuck in a thing!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

my wife named mine the thing that wouldnt die. i chase her with a fanatical ferver sometimes. lol she says "im 39 years old, 6 feet tall and have ddd tits. you really think my legs will fit behind my head?" i love my wife. and ill be back in a lil bit....im gonna go try to fit her legs behind her head.....

edit: nevermind that bleedy time.
              Last edited by jacksonkellyfreak; 02-25-2012, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Ibanezs are fucked up, the RG wizard II neck will not fit on a ex body. I've compared the 2 before. I loved the ex neck (yours is 24 fret version right?) I had and looked to see if it could go on a RG body.nope. they maybe both 24 frets but the amount of wood at the end is different. I think it's due to the AANJ.

Bill,
                I've had both, but I won't post full details in an open forum. They do give you good drugs for the camera up the ass but it doesn't always work and the cath. let's just say you should ask for drugs before they pull it out and when you wake up from surgery with it in you'll think you died and woke up in hell.

Comment

i got the aanj. it was on the last year for the exs

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
                    Ahh FUCK i cant win!!! i think im gonna cry. a 27 year old grown man. i just snapped the headstock on my ibanez ex350. how the hell can this get any worse? ill NEVER find a replacement neck for that thing. hope an rg neck fits
                    Is it a fairly clean break?
                    A headstock snap is not always a death sentence.
                    I've done a number of break repairs and you could barely tell anything happened.
                    Even on naturally finished necks.

I have a pic of one of my repairs somewhere, I'll try to find it.

Edit, here is one.
                    Ibanez RB10 headstock was broken at the joint.
                    The only blemish you can see is a dark spot almost dead center.
                    The break looked like a "Z" shape right though the screw holes.

Other than that it's very hard to see and cannot be felt with the hand.

Last edited by Cygnus X1; 02-25-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

splintered the fret board, knocked out the position marker on 3, and shot frets 3 and 4 to who knows where. i just went ahead and tore it down and am gonna get a new neck from ibby i think

Comment

Hassan Chop!

Last edited by RacerX; 02-26-2012, 02:02 AM.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

at LEAST it wasnt my kelly. i definitely wouldnt handle that well. and hassan aint got shit on that thing man. but it looks like it finally died on me. oh well it had a splitting headache anyway.
                          Last edited by jacksonkellyfreak; 02-26-2012, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Yes, that's a nasty break.
                            EX neck ought to be easy to find.

Comment

Hey Cygnus, ever see an ex with the aanj? its got it.

found the catalog info According to the '93 catalog, the EX350 had the following specs:

Body:
                              Basswood
                              Neck: 1 piece, maple
                              Neck Type: EX Pro, All Access neck joint

Frets: 24, jumbo
                              Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearl triangle inlays

Bridge: TRS Low Pro tremolo with locking nut
                              Hardware color: Black

Neck pickup: XH1, humbucker
                              Middle pickup: XS3, single coil
                              Bridge
                              pickup: XH2, humbucker
                              Finish: Black, Desert Sun, Laser Blue.
                              Last edited by jacksonkellyfreak; 02-26-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X