That Metal Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
    Is this a bad time to mention I really like Duran Duran?

Yes? No?

k, bye
    i actually DO like duran duran - especially their later stuff....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Comparison between Black Sabbath and Winger as far as being Metal:Sabbath had no contemporaries, so while songs like It's Alright, She's Gone, Swinging The Chain, Over To You,and Air Dance weren't anywhere near as heavy as Into The Void or Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, who else was there to compare to?By contrast, Winger had plenty of contemporaries.More importantly, Black Sabbath served as inspiration for countless acts that followed.How many Metal bands cite Winger as a composotional influence?
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

sorry had to do it...

Click image for larger version

Name:	123123546.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	2445982
        sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

Black sabbath had their hands full trying to compete with Kool and the Gang.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I enjoy the show. Even bought a t-shirt. And I HATE television. I am thrilled that there is finally programming on the idiot-tube about something I actually give two shits about. Metal Evolution is even better.

Even if you hate these shows, please lie and say you like them so they don't get cancelled and replaced with pregnant-dwarf-datingtheirbrother reality shows.

Thank you for your cooperation.
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by nor View Post
              Metal Evolution is even better.
              I stumbled upon Metal Evolution about halfway through the season and loved it. Very interesting even when it was about bands I don't listen to. Wish I had seen the episodes I missed out on.

Comment

Working...
              X