One of the best shows ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best shows ever!

I saw The Darkness last night at Irving Plaza in New York, and I was in an euphoric state of mind. They were incredible. It was the best show I've seen in a very long time and made up for all the crappy shows I've been to- tenfold. Has anyone else seen them live in a club setting? They're awesome!

I can't get over the falsetto vocals. The do seem to be relatively pro though so I give them props for that.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      I can't get over the falsetto vocals. The do seem to be relatively pro though so I give them props for that.
      They did a few songs from their forthcoming album, and I swear, he could have broken glass with his voice on this one song.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        My thoughts exactly. Can't get by the voice.

Comment

I saw them a night or two before you in Boston, and I feel the same way, awesome show!

Comment

Great to hear this! Got my tix for their show in Phoenix on the 18th.

Comment

Darkness..You mean that band fronted by Tiny Tim is drag...?

Ummmm..that's cool?:think:

Nice..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'd love to see them, but they aren't coming to the Southeast. Dang!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  I'd love to see them, but they aren't coming to the Southeast. Dang!
                  They aint not allowed down dare...
                  sigpic
                  Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                  X