Holy crap i had an encounter today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or they're high.
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Fett sighting? :think:

Comment

i got a question about something though. i carry a pool ball in a sock as well in case i dont need to pull a gun, but the guy is like 3 of me (and im a large guy- 5'8" 195 can bench 325, curl 350 and squat 525) is that an illegal weapon?
        Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Fett sighting? :think:
          Holy shit that made me laugh right out loud at work. I got a few "looks", but that was some funny shit right there!!!

Comment

Here's my CL story: Dude brought over a USA Ibanez and a SL1 to my office lobby, then while I was checking em out on my Cube, dude says, "I gotta get something out of my car", walks out to the parking lot, and then the car drives away! I'm like

So I wait, like for almost 30 minutes...guy comes driving back up, "Oh, sorry, my friend was starving so we had to find a fast food place"

I made a killer deal for both axes, sent the Ibby to heartfielder, kept the Soloist.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LMAO! Damn what an idiot.
              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Oh, I have people from Craigslist come over to the house all the time. The wife makes them tea while I show them my guitar collection. I always tell them I will pay in cash from my well-stocked wall safe, where I keep our family jewelry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                  Even the ho's do the robbing. The prostitutes and "one-night stands" tend to have their boyfriends waiting in another room to jump and rob the victim, which has made the local news on more than a few occasions.
                  Unless they try it with me, then they BOTH go home with a sore and shredded anus.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

speaking of ibanez js100.....

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...AdIdZ350886650
                    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

All my cl stuff has gone well except for one. I sold a tv for $20. This Indian guy hounded me, making appointments and then cancelling them. Finally comes out to see it with his wife. It worked perfectly, even had the remote. He said that the tv wouldnt work with his universal remote so he wanted it for $10. I told him to get lost. He drove like 40 minutes to get to me to try and lowball me for no reason. Idiots. I ended up giving the tv to a co-worker.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                        All my cl stuff has gone well except for one. I sold a tv for $20. This Indian guy hounded me, making appointments and then cancelling them. Finally comes out to see it with his wife. It worked perfectly, even had the remote. He said that the tv wouldnt work with his universal remote so he wanted it for $10. I told him to get lost. He drove like 40 minutes to get to me to try and lowball me for no reason. Idiots. I ended up giving the tv to a co-worker.

Gosh, an Indian doing something like that, well, there's a surprise.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

You don't have any of those guys over there in England, right?
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ha! Its entirely possible that they were Pakistani or some other far eastern variety. I only mentioned it because I could hardly understand the guy half the time, not to create some stereotype thing. But if the shoe fits........

Comment

Wow, crazy CL story for sure! Hilarious, what happened with Ron though. Good one!

Sam
                              Sam

Comment

Working...
                              X