• For those who aren't annoyed enough with George Lucas

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/star-w...ids-featurette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69ft...layer_embedded

I think George is great.
    My other signature says something funny

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff View Post
      I think George is great.
      You STILL think that after his whining when his last venture wasn't as well received as he thought it should have been? And don't even get me started on the whole "pre-qual" thing.
      In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Just when I'd forgotten how stupid this movie is!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, he's certainly not the first artist to complain when critics have given unfavourable reviews.

I saw the re-released 3d version of Phantom Menace yesterday. Last time I saw it was back in the 90s, a pirated VHS copy. So it was interesting to be able to hear the dialogue properly and actually see the visuals properly. I didn't much care for it first time around. But watching it again, without any expectations of it having the same impact as did 'A New Hope' back when I was 12, I thought it was very enjoyable. Sure, it's easy to pick fault, but it's actually easy to pick fault with the original too, if you want to. Better, though, to just enjoy it for what it is: family entertainment. My young daughter and her friend loved it too, and for them Jar Jar Binks is one of the highlights.
          My other signature says something funny

Comment

No, he's sure not the first, but his sense of entitlement because of his previous work makes me sick.
            In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I don't understand... What's the "sense of entitlement" about?
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
              X