Fret inlay stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newc View Post
    Actually I was thinking Fenderish dots and using a Dremel with a sanding drum on the dots, not the whole board. Yeah it takes longer that way, but really, does it considering the defret and refret?
    Oh shit!!!........I would never use a dremel!Go to the hardware store and get some good fine tooth files if your gonna attempt that job without a re-fret and if it feels like its taking forever then your doing it right(safe)

Comment

Hey did you two knotice you are both from Tennessee?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Hey did you two knotice you are both from Tennessee?
        not till now lol!

Comment

Dude I have used some "quality" stickers for my Jackson. But they dont really work. I mean I aint such a shredder or bender but they came off like after couple of weeks or so. So get them if you really need them. Again, dont forget when you wanna move them, it'll be sticky.

Comment

Hi Beavis, you joined in Nov 2006 but that was your first post?

When should we expect your next one, today or in the year 2014?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You wrote what I was thinking.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                You wrote what I was thinking.
                hi hi hi. I still remember the day i became a member, it was when i got my first guitar, RR3. so this forum is imp. for me . however the last time i had a jackson was like 3 yrs ago. but nowadays im considering to get a soloist BUT after seen lot of ppl having neck issues, tuning issues and so on i think ill keep reading for a while now to make sure it will be good decision. also, read my post and let me know your opinion please.

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/127...t=#post1487178

Comment

Hey your 2 years early !!!

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
                    Hey your 2 years early !!!
                    no, what if the mayans are right. so let me use my chance.

Comment

I have star inlay stickers on a Promod socal. So far they're holding up well, with the exception of one, which is peeling a little bit. I also have Ibanez JEM 777 pyramid sticker inlays on my slimer and they're holding up very well.

I've forgotten the name of the company, but you can get a strip of LED lights that attaches to the top of your fretboard. You won't have inlay markers on the fretboard, but you will have top position markers.

Comment

I'd just get a silver or gold paint marker and go to town if this is an old guitar you don't want to put money into. Or get used to only having side dots (but I can't, so, I'm a hypocrite.)

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
                          I have star inlay stickers on a Promod socal. I also have Ibanez JEM 777 pyramid sticker inlays on my slimer
                          Those are gay

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            Those are gay
                            to each his own

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                              Newc just jizzed

Comment

Working...
                              X