Swillmaster's da man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swillmaster's da man!

I'm in the process of buying my second guitar from Brian and he is a class act! He has went out of his way to work with me on both deals and I appreciate it! (plus thanks to him I've added a couple of kick ass axes to my collection!) Here's to ya bro [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Swillmaster\'s da man!

Aw shucks... Ah aims ta please! Thanks for the kudos, it was and is smooth on my end as well. (I mean "transactions" for those taking me literally [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

I'm glad you cleared that up! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I did a couple deals with Swilly for EMG pups earlier this year; they are now in my SL2H. I was very happy with my dealings with Swillmaster!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I bought an RR1 from Swillmaster, and the deal could not have gone better.

Class act all the way.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

C'mon guys, you know we're all just kissing Swills ass so we can screw him out of another great axe for cheap again!!! (Brian...please don't read this..K?) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got this for sale if anyone's interested....Swill wouldn't take it in on trade.......

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Better start puckering up! ("Deliverance" music plays in the distance...) [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X