No announcement yet.

Sully Guitars Conspiracy Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those look fucking awesome Sully! Way to go!
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thanks all!
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Prototypes arrived, and overall, I'm pretty happy with how they came out. WMI makes solid instruments, so I wasn't too worried about that. The colors of the prototypes (with the exception of the '71 SD) aren't necessarily what the available colors will be for run 1; I simply wanted to see how certain styles of finishes looked in person. The matte finishes are pretty rad, and I'm sure that there will be a run that will feature them.

The guitars for run 1 are the '71 Starling and the Stardust. The '71 Starling has a mahogany body and 3pc mahogany neck, ebony fretboard, slash inlays, 12-16 compound radius, stainless steel frets, luminlay side dots, Sully Spec pickups (more on that later), Hipshot locking tuners and hardtail bridge.

The Stardusts have the same neck specs, but it's a bolt on guitar with an alder body and a 3pc maple neck. Fretboard options are ebony and maple, but they're assigned to specific colors.

The '71 SD is based on the '71 Starling, but has the graphic. Run 1 pricing is $1099 for the Stardust, $1199 for the '71 Starling, and $1249 for the '71 SD.

Pre-orders are expected to begin 2/1 at sullyguitars.com

Proto photos!

Conspiracy Series logo:

'71 SD (Stevie D signature) in black w/gloss black graphic and a '71 Starling in Whitemare:

'71 Starling in Whitemare

You can get a better idea of the matte black/gloss black combo in this pic:

Stardusts:

Luminlay side dots:

More about the '71SD:

Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

A WMI-made guitar with 12-16" compound radius! The closest we may ever get to a "Jackson/Charvel-familiar" guitar made by WMI.

You packed a lot of killer features into this series. Hipshot hardtail bridge, stainless steel frets, and side dots that glow? Love it!

Any shots of the back of the headstock? I assume it has the typical World Musical Instruments Co. Ltd. label as per PRS SE, LTD, Schecter Diamond Series, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
            A WMI-made guitar with 12-16" compound radius! The closest we may ever get to a "Jackson/Charvel-familiar" guitar made by WMI.

You packed a lot of killer features into this series. Hipshot hardtail bridge, stainless steel frets, and side dots that glow? Love it!

Any shots of the back of the headstock? I assume it has the typical World Musical Instruments Co. Ltd. label as per PRS SE, LTD, Schecter Diamond Series, etc.
            Thanks NOTP!

I've got some photos of the back of the headstock, but since they're prototypes, there are no serial numbers or any of the WMI labeling on them. I'm sure it'll have something similar to what you've seen already.

Sully
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Congratulations Sully! And those prototypes look awesome!

Comment

Very nice Sully! Any chance of a future Raven Conspiracy Series being built?

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod View Post
                  Very nice Sully! Any chance of a future Raven Conspiracy Series being built?
                  Sully mentioned on a Facespace live chat that if Run 1 goes well Run 2 may be with Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by Aso View Post
                    Sully mentioned on a Facespace live chat that if Run 1 goes well Run 2 may be with Ravens.

Comment

Very impressive news.
                      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Here are some progress shots of run 1. Since you're actually seeing parts of the photos, I don't think it can be considered trolling, right?

Sully
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Run 1 update:

Guitars are on their way to me and should be here early next week. Once the preorders are shipped, spares will be made available for purchase. The photo below shows most of the models in the run, but there are additional colors and variants that aren't in the photo.

More info on Run 1 here: http://www.sullyguitars.com/cs-run-1/

Run 2 preorders are now open. Run 2 has the Raven, Elita, 624, and 624T. All are available with a Hipshot hardtail bridge or Floyd Rose tremolo. Some of the colors from Run 1 appear in Run 2, but I've also added two sparkle options. Here are some mockups and some photos of the Raven and Elita prototypes in progress. Specs, pricing, payment installment plans, etc. are here: http://www.sullyguitars.com/preorder-cs-run-2/

Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I would order a copy of the Elita model if it wasn't for that reverse headstock and the direct-mounted pickups.

Comment

Oh the ruby sparkle Raven with a Floyd is calling my name!!! Total Badassery!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                                Oh the ruby sparkle Raven with a Floyd is calling my name!!! Total Badassery!!!
                                Get you some!
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X