Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier Guitar visits the booth at NAMM :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Guitar visits the booth at NAMM :)

As the title suggests, Premier Guitar stopped by our booth on day 2 of the NAMM show and we did a short interview/demo of the '71.

They also featured the guitar in their Day 2 Highlights; which I wasn't expecting.

Of course, they interviewed Perry as well, and I'll post that video once it's live.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Congrats. Very cool!

Comment

Sweet!
      Very cool. Sounds like NAMM was a success for you.

Comment

very cool. Sounds like sully's sweet dulcet tones were flogged out by day two
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice! Love the blue, too.

Comment

Last edited by DUKE NUKEM; 07-31-2016, 06:43 AM.
            I'm just here to purchase preowned "Neck Thru" "Kelly" or "Warrior" Bengal and Snakeskin Jacksons.

Comment

I have watched your Youtube build video's for years and I'm glad to see your at the point you are today. Myself being an mastercraftsmen aerospace mock up builder I can say your a true craftsmen and anyone here should be more than happy with the product they receive from you. $3100.00 is a fair price for that guitars. 5K would even be a fair price.
              Last edited by DUKE NUKEM; 07-31-2016, 07:15 AM.
              I'm just here to purchase preowned "Neck Thru" "Kelly" or "Warrior" Bengal and Snakeskin Jacksons.

Comment

I finally got to play one of your guitars recently - the one owned by Craig "SCV" the Charvel collector - your guitar is KILLER and I love the neck on it. Soon I am gonna play Dave Ulrich's single hum Sully Soloist, looking forward to trying that one too!

Comment

Oh cool! Thanks man!
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                  X