Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caparison Guitars Now at Matt's!

Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to make a quick post and let you all know that we are now a Caparison dealer! So far we've only received one guitar, a Dellinger II - M3 EF Black, we have several other guitars on order and they'll be arriving shortly. I've had my eye on Caparison guitars for a number of years and think they fit in perfectly with the rest of our lines here, we're really happy to be carrying them. I don't have to tell you guys how high quality Caparison is, they're awesome guitars!

When you buy from us, you'll receive free shipping inside the lower 48 USA states, we include a pro setup to your exact specs and we can get you 6 months 0% interest financing! Plus, you'll get great service, which seems to be a bit of a rare commodity these days.

Please give us a call, use Live Chat on our website, send an email or a PM here on the board if you have any questions. We're happy to help any way we can!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    1597 Main Street
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
    -----------------------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Dr Z, Bad Cat, ESP, Jackson & Charvel
    PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Tom Anderson Guitars
    Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie, Two Rock
    3 Time Winner of NAMM's "Top 100 Dealer Award"
    Swart, Morgan, Friedman, Fuchs, Strymon & More!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!
Working...
X