Lefty PRS Custom 24!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty PRS Custom 24!

For a limited time only, PRS Guitars’ flagship model – the Custom 24 – is available as a left-handed instrument. The Custom 24 is the original PRS…the guitar Paul took to his first tradeshow in 1985. It is a perennial favorite with musicians, and we are happy to offer a version for our left-handed friends.

The “Lefty” Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, “old school” abalone bird inlays, our redesigned 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option for the first time, and 59/09 treble and bass pickups with our contoured bobbins (new for 2012) that arc with the strings for a more spread out, open tone.

$3799.00

Forum members get special deals from me so please make sure I know where you saw this when you contact me!

Buy from me and get free shipping, pay no sales tax if you're outside of MA, get a free setup to your exact specs and take advantage of our 6 months 0% interest financing!

Feel free to contact me via PM, email, phone or "live chat" on our website if you're interested in this rare lefty PRS!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    1597 Main Street
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
    -----------------------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    ESP, Jackson & Charvel Custom Guitars
    Winner of NAMM's "Top 100 Dealer Award"
    New England's Only Bad Cat & Dr Z Dealer
    PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Tom Anderson Guitars
    Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie, Two Rock
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!
Working...
X