PC1 Au Natural!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC1 Au Natural!

We just unpacked this one and it's BADASS!

Lead guitarist for one of the biggest-selling rock bands ever - the hugely influential, U.K. hit factory known as Def Leppard. Phil Collen has wrung so many classic riffs, solos, parts and progressions from Jackson guitars that it's impossible to imagine the '80s and '90s rock charts - or Jackson history - without him. Collen's PC1 was one of the original Jackson signature guitars; based on the Dinky model but featuring more exotic woods and the Jackson sustainer/driver system.

Neck Type: Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple
    Body Wood: Mahogany with Quilted Maple Top
    Fingerboard Species: Flame Maple
    Number of Frets: 24
    Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Super 3 Humbucking Pickup
    Neck Pickup: Jackson Sustainer/Driver
    Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, Intensity Control, Sustainer/Driver On/Off Switch, Fundamental/Harmonic/Blend Switch
    Special Electronics: 18-Volt Jackson Sustainer System, CTS Pots and Switchcraft Switches
    Deluxe Jackson Molded Case by SKB
    Hardware: Gold-Plated
    MSRP $3199.99, Advertised Price $2399.99

When you buy from me you'll pay no sales tax if you're outside of MA, get free shipping inside the USA, we include a free pro-setup to your exact specs, you can take your time paying with 6 months 0% interest financing, and I guarantee you won't find better pricing/service anywhere!

Forum members get special deals from me so please make sure I know who you are when you contact me!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St # 3121
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
    ------------------------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Now Stocking Xotic and Zvex Effects
    Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
    Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie Dealer
    PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!
Working...
X