ENGL Powerball & Fireball Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENGL Powerball & Fireball Here!

Just in, here are a couple amps that'll make your tone KILL!

POWERBALL E 645
    EVOLUTION: No compromise, ultra low end, versatile ROCK/METAL amp. 4 channels lead to where no ENGL amp has gone before. The Sonic Evolution of ENGL sounds, from crystal clean to crispy crunch ñ tight fat rhythm to punchy lead sounds in conjunction with low bottom end to satisfy the needs of the modern guitarist. Rich harmonics and fast attack delivered by special built transformers to cut through on any stage or recording situation.

FIREBALL 100 E 635
    The new ENGL Fireball design stresses the new sound character of the Fireball amp line. Compared to the E 625 60 Watts version, the NEW Fireball 100 features a darker, lower midrange focused tone. The new added Midrange Boost (which can be controlled via footswitch) plus the Bottom switch will add that special fire to your sound. Well dressed gain structures allow any sounds from crystal clear, cripsy crunch, fat Rock rhythm or Heavy Metal riffs to searing lead lines. With 100 Watts of pure 6L6GC power amp fury, the Fireball 100 delivers more punch than ever before and satisfies the needs of the modern guitar player – even on the biggest stages.

JCF members get special deals from me so make sure I know who you are when you look me up! On top of special pricing, you'll pay no sales tax if you're outside of MA and I can get you 6 months 0% interest financing to help you get the amp you want NOW!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Gibson Custom Shop Super Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Custom Guitars Dealer
    Bogner and Mesa/Boogie amps shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 12-03-2009, 06:31 PM.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!
Working...
X