Refret on a LPC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refret on a LPC...

I'm sure it's been asked a billion times, but who does the best refret (on a Les Paul Custom), without wanting 300-400 bucks and 3 months to do it?

I'd like to keep it as close to Tennessee as possible, and I don't want to send it Gruhn's unless absolutely necessary.

Morison Brothers in Jackson Mississippi is the one that I know that does the best job, and is close to ya
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Looking at the luthiers in the area..the only name I really recognize is Paul Madden. I have no real idea so I shouldn't comment as each area can have its reputable stores with major assholes anyhow.
      I see Normans in OK has a Plek as does the Heritage Factory in Tenn.
      I wonder if Heritage is geared up for outside repair work..doesn't say anything on the site.

Comment

LPC == i thought Lefty Phil Collen
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Getting a great Job is getting easier to find, getting a great fret job for Under $300 is not so easy to find. Post your results please. My lPC cost me $400 but looks flawless and undetectable. Worth the money to me.

Comment

rsguitarworks.net.They are in Winchester Ky.They do outstanding fretwork and are L.P.gurus they do refinish work for Gruhns as well as Cheap Trick,Buck Cherry,Iced Earth and many more.
            I'm sure they can beat that price.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              rsguitarworks.net.They are in Winchester Ky.They do outstanding fretwork and are L.P.gurus they do refinish work for Gruhns as well as Cheap Trick,Buck Cherry,Iced Earth and many more.
              I'm sure they can beat that price.

Thanks all, but this may be the ticket. I've seen some of their work and had forgotten they were so close.

to straycat!

Comment

They have Jon Shaffer's(iced earth) gibson explorer in right now. It is hand painted by Sarah Ray in a 1776 motif.RS is putting on the clear coat.They did all the finish work on Rick Derringers 3 P-90 sunburst Warrior.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                X