Looking for Schaller JT590 part!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demonglory View Post
    I know someone here can hip me to where to get, or has in their possession the JT590 bar fitting that anchors through the plate. This is the device that accepts the tremolo bar with threaded bushing(Floyd 11 style)and is anchored through the plate and held in place with a single allen bolt in the rear of the cavity.
    Mine split at the threads and can not screw the bar on completely.

Any help would be much appreciated!!
    You can buy a whole new arm and receptacle for about 15$ from www.stewmac.com and others. The arms are sold with the receptacle as a set to ensure proper fit, as otherwise manufacturing tolerances can sometimes make for a slightly loose fit (and in rarer cases an arm that won´t insert) if only one is replaced.

Originally posted by TheSteveMan View Post
    ...... Schaller got that bastard on there pretty good, I might have to take the trem off and give it a good whack.. I usually don't take all the strings off at once so I don't feel like doing this
    Easy way: unscrew the allen bolt at the back, then insert the bar and slowly "rock" the bushing out with the bar. The new one will seat by itself when the bolt is tightened

Comment

Working...
    X