Model 6 wiring help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 6 wiring help!

I'm having difficulty with feedback, hiss and seemingly useless tone & volume control on my restoration project Mod6. I followed the schematic and believe I have it correct, using the previous wiring. The previous owner appears to have bastardized the wiring so it may be facacta anyway. At this point, I'm willing to ship it to a willing, respectable forum member who can fix it & bail me out of this. I really want to keep the mid boost circuit & get this project done. I just have lost my patience. It's been about a year of on & off messing with this. Any takers? Send me a PM with a $$ estimate. Thanks for any help!
    [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    Jim

Re: Model 6 wiring help!

<font color="aqua">Jim, if you want to send it to me, I'll do it. Just pay for the shipping and insurance back and forth and you'll be good to go. I'm in Pa. so it shouldn't be too bad either. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll get back to you soon. If you don't hear from me until tonight it's because I'll be away this afternoon. </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

<font color="aqua">If you'd rather just call me, maybe I can walk you through it?
      </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

OK. Giving it one more try with Dave's help. Thanks....

Comment

Working...
        X